• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Michael Richards' Stinson?

Float plane fix

I was pulling my hair out trying to figure out why the float plane version of the Stinson wasn't showing up in the sim.

After trying all sorts of fancy tricks I realized that the texture line in the aircraft.cfg file pointed to texture.common but the texture directory name is actually just texture.

Fixed that little typo in the aircraft.cfg and all seems well.

Gavin

Thanks for the link. I had it on my old computer somewhere but not sure where now.

My Stinson is Fs2004 and has a bit more detail than Paul's version

Being a fan of private planes FS I was wondering if this was available for download.
I found the one by Paul Clawson but if there is one with more detail that would be even better.
I even went to the wayback machne but couldn't find any working links.
:ernaehrung004:

Being a fan of private planes FS I was wondering if this was available for download.
I found the one by Paul Clawson but if there is one with more detail that would be even better.

check your PMs

Cheers

There is that one by -->

Stinson_ 108_3.zip contains the gmax model (FSX), custom guages, and full animations.

Author: M. Allen Richards -(mikrco@hotmail.com) Copyright 2000 -2008

2023-7-11_17-51-52-118.jpg2023-7-11_17-52-4-26.jpg

Thanks for the info. All good now. That would be the Michael Richards' version.

There is that one by -->

Stinson_ 108_3.zip contains the gmax model (FSX), custom guages, and full animations.

Author: M. Allen Richards -(mikrco@hotmail.com) Copyright 2000 -2008

Hi there
Is there a possibility to get a copy of the M. Richards Stinson?
It appears to be the correct version for the ones we had in the Ejercito del Aire and Iberia and I would like to try a repaint...

Thanks

Hi there
Is there a possibility to get a copy of the M. Richards Stinson?
It appears to be the correct version for the ones we had in the Ejercito del Aire and Iberia and I would like to try a repaint...

Thanks

I try to contact Allen. If OK I will share

Best regards

Roland

Hi

No answer from Mr.Richards

RESPECT Copyright !!

(Link removed per request)

If somebody has repaints I would be glad to receive

Roland

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi

No answer from Mr.Richards
RESPECT Copyright !!

(Link removed per request)

If somebody has repaints I would be glad to receive

Roland
Screenshot 2023-07-15 174201.png

As shown in the email above I responded promptly to your request to upload my Stinson to SOH. Instead, you chose to deny in this post that you heard back from me and to upload it to a non-Fight Simulation site. Please remove it.

Last edited by a moderator:
My Stinson 108 is now available on SOH

Hi, I am M. Allen Richards formerly known a 'Mikrco' on SOH. I have uploaded my Stinson to SOH and it is available now.
206437_1026128984322_2591_n.jpg216268_1026129104325_3124_n.jpg 207201_1026129064324_2954_n.jpg215920_1026130704365_1393_n.jpg

View attachment 91341

As shown in the email above I responded promptly to your request to upload my Stinson to SOH. Instead, you chose to deny in this post that you heard back from me and to upload it to a non-Fight Simulation site. Please remove it.

I appologice really- but your mail is not even in Spam

And I remove immediately. ( it is not on any FS site at all - the link is WeTransfer and posted only here )

So Very sorry

Roland

PS: all good anyway as it arrives here soon

Thank you for the bird!:applause:
I have downloaded it and it flies great, started to paint it but have to find a way to make it less shiny, the ones in Spain were more satin than shiny and at the end of the day they were mostly covered in cloth, I believe, sooo...
Al good fun! :jump:

Back