• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Migrate Iris Texan II B from P3D4 to P3D5

gray eagle

SOH-CM-2024
I have for the most part copied the main folder for the IRIS T-6B Texan II B from P3D4 to P3D 5. I need to know which lights (effects) I need to copy from P3D4 over to P3D5 as I do not
see any exterior lights.

I looked at the aircraft.cfg in P3D4 to get some hint of what fx files to copy over (which I did) but I suspect the textures for those effects didn't copy over or I got the wrong files.

So, I need to migrate the IRIS T-6 Texan II from P3D 4 to P3D 5. Looks like all I need is functioning exterior lights.

Never mind...I've found what I need.

Glad you got it sorted. But for others have a look at the effects file text and see what BMP file(s) are referenced.
Those are the ones you need to copy over to the new "\effects\texture" folder. Look for "Texture=".
:ernaehrung004:

Back