• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Milton Shupe's Fleet Freighter 50K Repaint Tinkers

GarryJSmith

Charter Member
Hi Good People,

I have done a couple of tinkers with Milton's new Fleet Freighter 50K aircraft - just to get the overall feel for the several different models that are available for this girl.

Floats-Fleet.jpg Tundra-Ford.jpg
Tundra-Trainer.jpg Ski-Military.jpg

Created my own set of "Master Blanks" and then created these fictional repaints - still some minor tinkers for each to be done but this aircraft is turning out to be a fun aircraft to repaint - and the best part is that the liveries can be used on any of the various models.

Regards to all - and now back on my head with some more tinkering.

Garry, you're a gem!

Hi Good People,

I have done a couple of tinkers with Milton's new Fleet Freighter 50K aircraft - just to get the overall feel for the several different models that are available for this girl.

View attachment 4184 View attachment 4185
View attachment 4186 View attachment 4187

Created my own set of "Master Blanks" and then created these fictional repaints - still some minor tinkers for each to be done but this aircraft is turning out to be a fun aircraft to repaint - and the best part is that the liveries can be used on any of the various models.

Regards to all - and now back on my head with some more tinkering.

I really think this will really encourage folk and take the plunge - great initiative Garry.

Milton purposely created this great model to encourage folk to get started.
Beautiful no-nonsense surfaces on a spectacular model.

So come on people - if fear of riddicule has been holding you back; This is the place!

Dive in!

The only comments you'll see here will all relate to the great pleasure we'll take in seeing YOUR creativity.

I really think this will really encourage folk and take the plunge - great initiative Garry.

Milton purposely created this great model to encourage folk to get started.
Beautiful no-nonsense surfaces on a spectacular model.

So come on people - if fear of riddicule has been holding you back; This is the place!

Dive in!

The only comments you'll see here will all relate to the great pleasure we'll take in seeing YOUR creativity.

HERE! HERE! (He said from his frozen castle just south of Atlanta, under and inch of Ice and 2 1/2 inches of snow! Cable is out til lord knows when so can't even doodle with all this time on my hands!)

So come on, folks. Let's see what you got! Note: you couldn't ask for a finer place to find and get help with your project.

HERE! HERE! (He said from his frozen castle just south of Atlanta, under and inch of Ice and 2 1/2 inches of snow! Cable is out til lord knows when so can't even doodle with all this time on my hands!).

Hang in there Duckie!!! :running:

Maybe I should drop in under the next clear patch (Avia 56 ski) and whip you off to somewhere warmer.

UK?
Forget it pal - no dry land to put down on...did I hear you say; "floats, then?".
LOL.

Okay then... hows about Australia?

Bugger that! The whole place is one giant bonfire.
Hmmm...Grumman 'Firecat'?

Greece, then!
Well, no snow, ice or water.
Glorious, clear weather conditions.

And the only fire burning is the one I throw a log at .

Only thing is; we's a rockin' n rollin' all over the place.
Elvis?

Earthquakes - bunches of the little buggers.

Oops! sorry.
Come on lads - get paintin'.

EDIT:
New Zealand! That's it!

Pete!...

Mr. Ham!...:wavey:

Last edited:
Nicely Done Garry! :ernaehrung004: Glad to see you're splashing some of your magic on this obscure but superb little plane. She looked pretty strange sitting outside the dispersal on my virtual ramp, in her bright mapping attire!

BB686:US-flag:

Back