• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Milviz A-1H Skyraider preview

YoYo

SOH-CM-2023
P3D not dead yet ;>. The preview:

3n7lgCf.jpg

mdPSrl7.jpg

bmqxIai.jpg

3j8dDKL.jpg

Can’t wait for this one. The stars and bars on top of the wings on one of the repaints have been applied upside down. I’m sure it will get ironed out in beta...

Kent

That looks awesome, although I would have to change the prop disk to a more realistic blur (I prefer prop blurs based on how they look from the cockpit of an airplane, not from a video of an airplane. It's just a personal preference). I'll definitely get it when it comes out for MSFS.

Small update. Really soon.
btw. It will be "TacPack ready" (but no TP for P3Dv5 yet, you can always write to VRS on his Forum about this, more votes HERE = maybe they will do in the one day ;)), you will can add armament without TP also as 3D models / placeholders (P3Dv5.1 ht2 pictures). :wavey:

H3vrsfJ.jpg

ntGIwgW.jpg

G2CPeSh.jpg

fI0wJNK.jpg

Last edited:
It's a shame that there's so much involved in making a plane work for DCS, because that Spad would be incredible there.

It's a shame that there's so much involved in making a plane work for DCS, because that Spad would be incredible there.

I was thinking that very same thing! What I would give for a Skyraider in DCS. There was a mod in works, by one the devs that helped on the Community A-4 freeware mod. But he got caught up in that and stopped work on it. Sad as it looked to have much potential and fill the need.

-Jeff

Back