• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Milviz PA-30 Twin Comanche out now

This one brings back memories for me. Fifteen and a half hours spread over two days. Forty years ago—March 1977. I was a brand new CFI but this came up as a chance to log some of those all important multi engine hours by flying from Keene, NH, to Janesville, WN, spend the night and return to Keene the next day. I got a 30 minute checkout and remember it gave little notice before dropping a wing in the stall. I then launched into the setting sun, 4.4 to Toledo for fuel and another 2 hours to Janesville. Back the next day.

I don’t remember many individual flights but remember this one because it was such a nice flying plane. Ailerons and elevator had an especially smooth and light feel. Never flew one again.

This is one is very good too. Flies like my ancient memory of how a Twin Comanche flew. Like the old style panel with its scattered flight instruments and the ability to put that fantastic new stuff like the GTN 750 next to it.

Cheers,
steve :wavey:

If you have a problem with startup (starters) use this entry:

In the Aircraft CFG:
[piston_engine] // Lycoming IO-320-B
-
-
normalized_starter_torque= 6 // 5 //Starter torque factor
Changed the starter torque to 6.
Hope this helps all to start flying

uB7rcMV.jpg

Qkvmfjq.jpg

PA30 Autopilot Update!

Upon popular demand, a new option is now available via the MVAMS utility to select an "Autopilot" option, which will place a KAP140 autopilot, a Bendix-King AI, and a Bendix-King in the virtual cockpit.

A new installer was made available late yesterday afternoon.

attachment.php

Attachments

• NVIDIA Share_2018-10-31_18-21-15.jpg
    NVIDIA Share_2018-10-31_18-21-15.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 239
Good morning,

Where can I find the Milviz Twin Commanche in FSX version, because the V2 210628 version available on the Milviz Blackbird website does not want to settle on FSX?:banghead:
THANKS

Alain
-

...the V2 210628 version available on the Milviz Blackbird website does not want to settle on FSX?

Yes the installer here at Blackbird Simulations is only for P3D... but you can trick it to install it anyway by creating a fake "P3D.exe" file in a temp folder... And with McX, a quick conversion to FSX works somewhat... but with missing gear and horrible FPS... And you have to discard the 64bits dll files... So it's not worth the trouble...

tliqZ68.jpg

HblFmAS.jpg

RiGwp1v.jpg

Too bad cause it looks nice! Maybe Milviz has the correct FSX installer hidden somewhere... Thanks anyway to Milviz for nice freebies! Most works just fine in FSX!

Good morning

Thank you Vonstroheim for the feedback !
Too bad for me!
It is true that most work on FSX!
Good day

Alain
-

Back