• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Missing Icon

P

pointy31

I have installed FSX Gold on a new computer, Vista OS. The program seemed to load just fine, and when finished, continued on to FSX. I flew a bit, checking settings, etc, but when I exited the sim and returned to desktop, I saw that the icon for FSx was not on my desktop. I looked, scratched, cussed, until I finally un-installed the program and gave it another go. I am new to Vista, and fairly new to FSX, and am totally confused. There must be some way to start FSX without an icon, or someway to place the icon on my desktop. Any suggestions appreciated...:banghead:

Find the FSX.exe in your installation folder. Right click on that and send to desktop (create shortcut) and you're all set.

Thanks kilo delta, that did the trick. I wonder why it didn't install it automatically. I had it checked. Oh well, another mystery solved. Thanks again, a case of Cajun Koolaid headed your way...:ernae::ernae::ernae::ernae:

Ita a Vista thang...:costumes:

Well..its done that to me with Vista and XP.....:isadizzy:

Back