• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

MotoGP-Don't miss this one!

wombat666

Administrator
This weekend sees the MotoGP of Spain on the schedule.
It should be a classic, with Aprillia, Ducati, KTM and the Ducati satellite teams banging heads, while updated versions of Honda and Yamaha are supposed to appear.
Pedro Acosta is a hot chance while Maverick and Aprillia could keep upsetting the Ducati domination.
Acosta is in amazing form as a rookie, but he is very much in 'Bin It or Win It' territory as a 19 year old rookie and a Spaniard racing for his first MotoGP win at his home GP ramps up the pressure. (Hope he keeps it upright and on the island)!

I tend to agree with Casey Stoner when he 'suggested' that the FIM should 'take all that s--t off the bikes', as in ride height and traction controls along with wings etc.
While I'm an Aprillia fan, I do not like the number of 'wings' they run, more than a Staffel of Fokker Triplanes.
And it seems that Honda are attempting to outdo them, with Stephan Bradel running more 'wings' than anything on track.
The anti squat and ride height systems are both very obvious at the start of a race, and I've yet to find a road bike that is so equipped.
Removal of this 's--t' would (IMHO) bring the rider skills that brought Marc Marquez, J and Fabio Quarantaro for example) their respective championships, while showing if the extreme 'talents' of riders like Jorge Martin, who almost has his entire body skimming the tarmac are not due simply to the 'S--t' devices.
Looking at the performances of riders such as Joan Mir, Franco Morbedelli and Alex Rins (all race winners) on previous spec bikes compared to the current generation it becomes obvious that they haven't run out of talent.
And of course, the takeover by Liberty can only have negative effects on one of the last bastions of Motorsport!
I'll get orf me soapbox now.
🤬

Last edited:
It seems as if a small and unnoticed pre-race damp patch managed to take out around nine of the frontrunners in the sprint race!
At one stage three at once.........like bowling pins!!!!!!!!

Switched it on just in time to see Collin 'On Veijer' again! Looks like 'our' boy has a bright future in motor racing.

MotoGP was fun as well, good fight between Bagnaia and Marquez.

Switched it on just in time to see Collin 'On Veijer' again! Looks like 'our' boy has a bright future in motor racing.

MotoGP was fun as well, good fight between Bagnaia and Marquez.
He certainly looked very solid in a tight field Ferry!
And yes, the MotoGP was a cracker, complete with a very nice touch when Marc and Peco shook hands.
🙌🙌🙌
Best paint job, even if we only saw it briefly, the LCR Honda 'Castrol' of Joane Zarco!

Last edited:
Back