• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Multi Monitor and Nvidia 260.99 Drivers

strykerpsg

SOH-CM-2023
Anyone else update to the latest Nvidia drivers and using multi-monitors employing Surround? I can get the displays to wrk on 258.96 but cannot get them to work with 260.99. Once I install the latest drivers and configure the Surround settings, it draws a black screen with a beep in the black background. I am then forced to boot up in safe mode, re-install the older driver and I get my working screens again. I would love to take advantage of the extra frame rates in FSX and DCS A-10C, but not happening this weekend and I have bday cash burning a hole in my virtual pocket for FSX upgrades.

Suggestions or more than welcome to beat up on Nvidia, but I am staying the course with my current video cards and monitors. Heck, I even bought a USB specific touch screen monitor because my non-usb would no longer work within Surround. Help...................

Matt

Back