• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Multiple Aircraft.cfg entry problems, again....

Navy Chief

I have never figured out how to fix this. I just installed a KNUW (NAS Whidbey Island) scenery add-on into P3DV4.5. I get several error popups like the following on startup.
CFG entry problems.jpg

I go to the aircraft.cfg files for the affected aircraft (all of them are AI), but I cannot see where any entries are duplicated. So where are the problems? I have had this happen over the years I have been simming, and just don't get it!

Aircraft cfg errors.jpg

NC

another P-3 folder somewhere or that bird is in the cfg twice. If you don't find the duplicate, you can put an x at the end of the title and the error message will go away.

another P-3 folder somewhere or that bird is in the cfg twice. If you don't find the duplicate, you can put an x at the end of the title and the error message will go away.

I too have experienced that same issue and there was a duplicate title (folder) with the same entry in the title line.

MAIW are the great culprits here, I'm afraid. They add aircraft and don't assume you may already have another version.
Great fun to track down.

Dave

Back