• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

My FSX has gone haywire

smithcorp

Charter Member
Hi all, hoping you can help me. I have reinstalled FSX and Acceleration. The first addon aircraft I reinstalled was the Aerosoft DiscusX (fully patched). However, I seem to have missing airports and my aircraft registers a crash or starts sliding over the ground moments after a mission or free flight starts. The aircraft seems to fall through the ground (I have collisions on).

I tried the introductory soaring mission, I get the start of the "welcome to Minden this looks like a great soaring day" dialogue and I get a crash detection and the mission immediately restarts for the same result. Instead of being on the active at Minden, the first thing I see before the aircraft "crashes" and puts me in outside view, is I'm in the desert - no runway textures or buildings - it's like I'm sitting on the ground in the middle of nowhere.

I started the Swedish soaring mission, the glider started in the air, but immediately performed most of a loop and then was impossible to control with my X52.

I tried the very first takeoff mission in the ultralight and same thing, it immediately "crashes" and I see it sunk into the ground.

Anyone seen this sort of behaviour before and can give me a tip as to what's going wrong and how to fix it please?

thanks in advance

smith

Back