• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

MY Traffic 5.2 update

flewpastu

Charter Member
My traffic update is available if you have 5.0 or 5.1 the cost to update is 16 bucks US or 45 bucks US if you dont have the 1st FSX package, 1.7 Gigs so its pretty large. cjeck out simmarket for the update.

Bill

or here in the forums

http://mytraffic2004.com/mtx/

I am not very picky with ai as long as most airports have planes and I can see military ai on occassion. Even if the update was free, I am hesistant "if it aint broke" for fear of screwing up FSX.
Maybe I am paranoid but unless installation is easy and I hear good reports, I will pass.
The thought of doing a full reinstall scares me.
Any pireps welcomed.

I downloaded it and now Ill wait until someone else has installed it, I checked the website and there are no reply's to exactley how to install, so I wait and see.

Bill

Having tried WOAI, I can't go back. Not only is it free, but they look real too. Alot of installation needed and not much military stuff, but love the look of them. OK so I need a more powerful computer to run them though :d

I have mytraffic X, and I think I'll wait to see how others users fare with this before I apply it. I'm not even sure what's better and different.

I think the big thing is that there are more DX10 models, I run DX10 so Im interested But not a the cost of screwing up what I already have so Ill wait for a brave soul to try it 1st.

Bill

Ok I took the plunge,very easy and straight forward, not as many problems as the 1st install or updates. Ran the installer But I backed up the scenery folder in the MYTraffic folder so it would not overwrite the afcads I have and want to keep. Now I need to go back and install the afcads that I want. The aircraft look alot better and all the DX10 models now show up in DX10 and they look pretty good. Still nothing in the way of Military traffic but you can always modify those files. So I am pleased so far. there seems to be more options for all the aircraft by way of different performance aircraft with less animations or more animiations etc.

Bill

Back