• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

N3N Repaint

Duckie

SOH-CM-2024
Progress on my first repaint. Probably will be a couple more. This one is about 75% done.

52354336283_675b744704_k.jpg
[/URL]N3N3 by Steve Bryant, on Flickr[/IMG]

52354414464_bfad7be163_k.jpg
[/URL]N3N1 by Steve Bryant, on Flickr[/IMG]

52354093596_d70f3a8f26_h.jpg
[/URL]N3N2 by Steve Bryant, on Flickr[/IMG]

Thanks, Steve. Great job. Much appreciated. :encouragement:

BTW: Had to make small edit on the FP entry for the texture to show.

Thanks, Steve. Great job. Much appreciated. :encouragement:

BTW: Had to make small edit on the FP entry for the texture to show.

Help me out here. I just installed it again and I don't have an issue with it not showing. I did find one thing I forgot to change "variation=" should read USN instead of Rpaint but that doesn't keep it from showing.

Sure.

For the float version look for texture=GRN 43_FP

It should read texture=GRN 43

There is no texture.GRN 43_FP

:adoration:

Oh, wait. I didn't see the instructions in the readme. My bad. I was supposed to change the folder name. Darn trifocals.

Sure.

For the float version look for texture=GRN 43_FP

It should read texture=GRN 43

There is no texture.GRN 43_FP

:adoration:

Oh, wait. I didn't see the instructions in the readme. My bad. I was supposed to change the folder name. Darn trifocals.

Yeah, I know. I figured that might be a "gotcha" for those of us who rarely RTFI! It's all good! :biggrin-new::encouragement:

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the N3N repaint. The logo looks like it may be a private owner design.

There are a couple of N3N's in this video that may be candidates for repaint.

This one has a ring around the engine and not sure what that logo is (maybe an aztec image)
Capture.jpg

Hey, Butch!

Just trying to figure out what that insignia is?? Looks like some kind of bird wearing boots with something on it's head???

11796404_909101302491901_3906472254662808247_n.jpg

With these close up pictures, I still don't know what that is suppose to be or what it is called. Looks like it has boots on.

1943-N3N.jpg

It looks like an ugly bird with a helmet and goggles wearing a red scarf and... ummm.. er... roller skates (?)

Attachments

• N3N-1.JPG
    N3N-1.JPG
    26.7 KB · Views: 137
Back