• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

NASCAR Darlington Return

Panther_99FS

Retired SOH Administrator
I have to admit that I don't think NASCAR & FOX have missed anything (COVID-19 wise) on this return.
The rest of motorsports could learn a lot here!

It was very good racing and the lack of two days worth of practice and qualifying did not seem to make a big difference. Weird not seeing people in the stands, but still good racing and Darlington is a great track. It's old school NASCAR!

Saw all but the last 77 laps of the Wednesday night Cup Series race, really good racing, and I just watched all of the Xfinity Series race this afternoon. Again, really good racing. Man, I love Darlington, it's a great track, it's a tough track, it's a test of wills. I hope Darlington never changes and that NASCAR does not abandon Darlington.

I tell you what...
That Chase Briscoe/Kyle Busch last 2 laps was some of the most incredible racing that I've seen in along time!
:redfire:

Back