• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

NASCAR: Fontana

2021 Daytona
Xfinity: Ty Dillon:192.756 mph
Cup: Alex Bowman: 191.261mph

There was no Xfinity qualifiying last year at Daytona...
Ty Dillon didn't start on pole at Daytona last year...
I don't know where this 192.756 mph comes from...

EDIT: Ty Dillon made a 192.757 mph lap last year during Xfinity practice... while drafting with other cars! I was talking about qualification runs, which are made with cars running alone one by one.

Last edited:
There was no Xfinity qualifiying last year at Daytona...
Ty Dillon didn't start on pole at Daytona last year...
I don't know where this 192.756 mph comes from...

EDIT: Ty Dillon made a 192.757 mph lap last year during Xfinity practice... while drafting with other cars! I was talking about qualification runs, which are made with cars running alone one by one.

You do realize that NASCAR doesn't want any of the cars (regardless of the series) over 200mph...

You do realize that NASCAR doesn't want any of the cars (regardless of the series) over 200mph...

Yep, but they could have adjusted Xfinity and Trucks (engine power and/or aero package) to slow them a bit so that Cup would still be the fastest of the three National Series...

Back