• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

NASCAR Leaving North Wilkesboro

NASCAR turned its back on its roots (and core fans) in favor of chasing the big money. That will usually work well... for a while, then it doesn't. NASCAR has been in contraction mode for years now, I doubt that trend is going to end any time soon.

Indeed a VERY interesting story Ed.
Sadly it just illustrates how $$$$ is the cause of so much NASCAR angst.
And of course EffWun doesn't care about tradition, if North Korea or Iraq or Syria anted up big money they'd have their very own 'Grands Prix'.
But I'd like to know how the muppets who 'built' Texas Speedway managed to botch it up so many times?
It's only an 'Oval', and while it simplifies it somewhat, it begs the question as to how it was so poorly designed and built.

We are not immune to local governments screwing our races up and tradition be damned! The Adelaide 500 was dropped from the usual venue when the City Council decided it cost too much to run. The event has now moved (or rather the event date) a few hundred Kilometers north to a very boring and colorless circuit, with none of the charisma of the Adelaide event. It was always a great 'boys' weekend away, originally with the AGP and following on with the Supercars round. I certainly could care less about the Taylor's Bend(?) fiasco.

:encouragement:

Indeed a VERY interesting story Ed.
Sadly it just illustrates how $$$$ is the cause of so much NASCAR angst.
And of course EffWun doesn't care about tradition, if North Korea or Iraq or Syria anted up big money they'd have their very own 'Grands Prix'.
But I'd like to know how the muppets who 'built' Texas Speedway managed to botch it up so many times?
It's only an 'Oval', and while it simplifies it somewhat, it begs the question as to how it was so poorly designed and built.

We are not immune to local governments screwing our races up and tradition be damned! The Adelaide 500 was dropped from the usual venue when the City Council decided it cost too much to run. The event has now moved (or rather the event date) a few hundred Kilometers north to a very boring and colorless circuit, with none of the charisma of the Adelaide event. It was always a great 'boys' weekend away, originally with the AGP and following on with the Supercars round. I certainly could care less about the Taylor's Bend(?) fiasco.

:encouragement:

With regards to Texas World Speedway, I don't think the layout was the issue - but rather proper maintenance and upkeep. I'll check with some of the locals here to see if they have to say about it.

Back