• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

ND Airbus BO105

euroastar350

SOH-CM-2023
Hi all,

With permission from Nemeth Designs, their BO105 is getting a complete makeover (sounds, systems, FDE). First and foremost, I like my helicopters to have proper sounds and decent handling. And of course, to look great in the platform. So I took the liberty and with the 3DS Max sources on hand to redo most materials, strip current code and redo them and fixed the FDE. With the new FDE, one must add left pedal to keep it flying straight. Sounds were also redone using recordings from the real aircraft. Gauges and code have been redone to mimic a twin engine helicopter (non EH101 FDE). The models will be available for FSXA/Steam and P3DV4-6 as an upgrade and not a whole package as it is currently still for sale. All the same features of this upgrade will be applied to the Nemeth EC135 as well and that is currently ongoing. The 105 will be released soon, the 135 longer as their are 3 VCs to recoded.
2023-9-30_14-39-14-735.jpg

Sounds great, looking forward to the upgrade.

I don't know much about helicopters but shouldn't it fly straight at cruise speed without pedal input because of the aerofoils on the tail boom?

Sounds great, looking forward to the upgrade.

I don't know much about helicopters but shouldn't it fly straight at cruise speed without pedal input because of the aerofoils on the tail boom?

Most do yes, the B206 vertical stabilizer will offload the tailrotor during cruise generally keeping the helo in trim.

eurostar350,
Another cool and sporty helo, can't wait to fly this one as I keep P3Dv5 alive. EC/H135 is another to look forward to. Went back and purchased some P3D models (Cera AS365) and looking over at ND's MD902.

Back