• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Need help with Chirstmas card trees

limjack

Charter Member 2016
Was in the mood for flying in the french polynesia area so downloaded a freeware scenery package by Kazuo kawamura (from avism). It all looks nice except...well you see in the pic. It is not unlike any other scenery package except I had to do the following in the scenery folder. Not sure if it has anything to do with it. I moved them like it said and did not copy. Any advice?

INSTALLATION PROCEDURE:
-----------------------
1. Copy [0104_stock] folder to FSX [Scenery] - [0104] - [scenery] folder.
===like this===
[FSX] - [Scenery] - [0104] - [scenery] - [0104_stock]
Then, open your [FSX] - [Scenery] - [0104] - [scenery] folder,
move (don't copy!) the following files into the [0104_stock] folder.
APX10370.bgl
cvx0837.bgl
cvx0937.bgl
cvx0938.bgl
cvx1037.bgl
cvx1038.bgl
===like this===
------------------------------------------------------------------------
[FSX] - [Scenery] - [0104] - [scenery] - [0104_stock] - *.bgl
total 6 files

By the way all other areas of the world trees are fine, just this area has the issue.

Thanks
jim

I have seen that before......

I would remove if you can remember and find all the files......

Perhaps try it like a normal scenery folder..Make a folder with a scenery folder inside (and texture inside if it has textures too) and add it to your addon sceneries and activate in FSX...Sometime s developers instructions make no sence at all...Even if its wron again you just delete the folder and remove from FSX library.....

Thanks Nils, had this scenery before but got rid of it because of the trees, getting it again. :ernae: Thanks for bringing the subject up too Jim! :ernae:

Back