• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

New airport file for Plum Island

JT8D-9A

Charter Member
Hi,
i corrected my previous airport file, because i saw misbehavior of a few ai aircraft.
Everything should work now and it contains 19 parking spaces.

DL: http://www.box.net/shared/ne3phhlpc9

Please don't use any other airport file (AF2, ADE, AFX, etc..) if you use this file.

It's of course for the payware add-on.
In one of the Plum Island threads, i had uploaded an airport file, which has added more parking spaces and a few corrections (e.g. for DX10).
Yesterday, i added the JustFlight C152 to my 2B2 AI traffic and i saw that a few airplanes ignored my hold short node and that's why i made a new file.

Unfortunately, all old threads are gone and that's why i opened this thread, so that everybody who has downloaded the old file can now get the new file.

Thanks Nils. :)

I've just downloaded the freebie C152 to see whether the air file behaves better than the updated one on my system. I've also come across the hold short problem, though. I think it's when the hold isn't within the limits for the runway, or something similar, because moving mine towards the runway a bit made it work properly (it was quite a long way away...)

Ian P.

After reading the titel of my topic again, i want to add that this is not an "official" file.
I usually only think about problems and their solutions and i don't think about what others might think.
So, use it, if you want, but it's of course not an official update for 2B2.
I thought that this is obvious, but now i think it's better to add it:kilroy:

Back