• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

New! Dirk´s hammer Project Hummer H2 for FSX

hey_moe

Retired SOH Administrator

[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]<TABLE width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>
sendfile.php
</TD><TD width=*>[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]File Description:
Dirk´s hammer Project Hummer H2 for FSX: This is a hammer Version of the Hummer H2 with virtual Cockpit. I build first the VIP Limousine version for FSX. Features:Limousine, with discolights and minibar and sound system. You find them under Aircraft "FTBVA"Hummer. Check AVSIM or my Webpage Http://www.flight-team-bremerhaven.de for more Addons.© by Fireeagle 2008 By Dirk Stuck EMail:info@flight-team-bremerhaven.de
[/FONT]
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE width="50%" align=center bgColor=#aaccee border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width="25%">[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]Filename:[/FONT]</TD><TD width="75%">[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]hummerxl.zip[/FONT]</TD></TR><TR><TD width="25%">[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]License:[/FONT]</TD><TD width="75%">[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]Freeware[/FONT]</TD></TR><TR><TD width="25%">[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]Added:[/FONT]</TD><TD width="75%">[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]25th October 2008[/FONT]</TD></TR><TR><TD width="25%">[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]Downloads:[/FONT]</TD><TD width="75%">[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]32[/FONT]</TD></TR><TR><TD width="25%">[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]Author:[/FONT]</TD><TD width="75%">[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]Dirk Stuck[/FONT]</TD></TR><TR><TD width="25%">[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]Size:[/FONT]</TD><TD width="75%">[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]7305kb[/FONT]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID=fsxac&DLID=129378
[/FONT]

Yep, very cool, although I wish he had included all the versions he had in the FS9 version, liked the trailer in that one.

hummerdrivepy7.jpg

Back