• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

New F1 fuel will cost teams 20hp in 2022

I can already feel the difference in my road car with E10. Power down, fuel consumption goes up and the engine doesn't run as well when idle. Even though E5 is more expensive I will keep using it.

I can already feel the difference in my road car with E10. Power down, fuel consumption goes up and the engine doesn't run as well when idle. Even though E5 is more expensive I will keep using it.

Same here Ferry, although E5 is more expensive, I think fuel consumption with E10 is so high, that in the end it is cheaper to use the more expensive fuel.

Not sure how it compares with the EU but currently we are paying A$1.88+ per litre for the E5 equivalent.
:dizzy:

A$3.38 last time I refueled my 60 liter tank...

Ouch! I won't whinge so much.
Even the Av Gas the GT40R drinks isn't so bad in comparison!
I did look at Tesla but the model I'd want is/was difficult to get hold of in Oz especially due to COVID so that was the end of that idea (for now).
:pirate:

Back