• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

New IRIS store goes online with 50% off!

Smudge

Charter Member
We have the greatest pride in announcing the new look IRIS Storefront has come online for purchases.

This new storefront increases site security for more secure transactions, provides a great deal more information on each product including internal and external images, promotional videos and downloadable product manuals so you know exactly what you're getting prior to purchase. All of this and more have been created to give you a far more informative and secure purchasing experience than ever before.

To celebrate the launch of the new storefront and the release of the new IRIS product, P-40 Kittyhawk: Aces of the Commonwealth, we have placed the store on sale for a period of 24 hours where everything with the exception of the new P-40 is HALF-PRICE! Now is the chance to try out the new IRIS store and purchase some products for a MASSIVE 50% off!

To celebrate the launch of the new storefront and the release of the new IRIS product, P-40 Kittyhawk: Aces of the Commonwealth, we have placed the store on sale for a period of 24 hours where everything with the exception of the new P-40 is HALF-PRICE! Now is the chance to try out the new IRIS store and purchase some products for a MASSIVE 50% off!

Hey P, I don't believe the P-40 is included in the half-off sale.

Zoren

Panther, you need to remove the insurance for download and the price is $19.99. You have to do that during the order process.

Here is one of your favorites, remember? With a little work and the paint kit all my repaints work on the new bird.

Regards, Tom

Aye, don't know why I can't order the download protection items... hence why I've added in the big red text on the product page asking people to double check their order details prior to purchase..

Either way, even at 19.99 AUD, the P-40 is in my humble opinion a good buy..but I'm biased... I had to do a new soundset, new textures a shedload of work to convert it..and well, bills have to still be paid. have pity on us poor old designers.. :costumes:

Another just for Panther

Ed, here is another from the old days. After a little work this is the result using the new paint kit.

One JayHawk coming up.

Great P-40! But the modern flight helmets have to go!!:d

Easy, press Shift+3 to open the classic window and click to switch from Modern to Classic mode.

:)

Modern was added on request for those wanting to simulate 'restored' warbirds.. :) Not to everyone's taste I'll admit, but it's very simple to change.

I must admit the modern to classic model change is a nice touch which results in changing the pilot model and some instruments on the panel too!

Easy, press Shift+3 to open the classic window and click to switch from Modern to Classic mode.

:)

Modern was added on request for those wanting to simulate 'restored' warbirds.. :) Not to everyone's taste I'll admit, but it's very simple to change.

Thanks Smudge!! I just haven't had time to play around with it much; just got it.:d I'm starting my OZ tour right away!

any more shots of the VC looks pretty simple compared to the A2A version?

course its half the price so you get what you pay for.

It's a nice VC. It's hard to compare anything to A2A! But the Iris P-40 is well worth the money in my opinion! The sounds are great. The framerate is great. It handles nice, looks nice. And it has some really cool paints! What more could a guy ask for........oh, almost forgot....a cup holder in the pit for my beer would be nice!!hehe:costumes: Other than that I like it!!

Don't forget to look in -your FSX folder-\IRIS Premium Series\P-40E Kittyhawk\Bonus Schemes

Regards,

Stephan

Back