• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

new monitor

BigDog

Members +
I want to get a new monitor for my rig, I want want a wide screen and want it as big as I can get it, but some of the computer monitors cost a lot of cash and I can get a 42 inch lcd for tv for a few dollars more than most of the ones for computers. So can I use a tv lcd with my computer or do I have to stick with the monitors for the computers?:isadizzy:
Greg

I want to get a new monitor for my rig, I want want a wide screen and want it as big as I can get it, but some of the computer monitors cost a lot of cash and I can get a 42 inch lcd for tv for a few dollars more than most of the ones for computers. So can I use a tv lcd with my computer or do I have to stick with the monitors for the computers?:isadizzy:
Greg

I should think there'd be no problem with using a 1080p HDTV as a monitor, so long as it has DVI or HDMI input and your video card has the muscle to power such a large screen. I do think you'd need a very good video card capable of supporting the native 1080p HDTV resolution of 1920x1080 (16x9 ratio). HOWEVER, don't take my response as the Gospel truth, as I have no experience in using an HDTV as a monitor.

I've a pair of 47" LCD TV's with a maximum resolution of 1920x1080 (1080P) and have run FSX (and other games) on both without issue. However, I still prefer to game on my Dell 30" 3008WFP monitor at it's native resolution of 2560x1600:d

Back