• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Nice site to take a peek-a-boo

Here is a WIP of the Grob Vigilant VC, she will come in FSX and FS9 variants and will have special scenery (the scenery available as freeware to all) of UK glider schools who operate her. These are for giving young Air Cadets 'hands on' flying experience. Expect release in a few weeks, everything in the cockpit will work 'by the book'. She is being made by the team that made the Sea Vixen last year.

oo i'l have that :jump: :applause:

could you purswade the team in doing a grob tutor? pretty please? :icon_lol:

oo i'l have that :jump: :applause:

could you purswade the team in doing a grob tutor? pretty please? :icon_lol:

Tutor is pretty close to the top of the list, we have a fairly well developed Beta and the gauges and instruments are 95% done!! We will wait to see how well received the Vigilant is. If the Vigilant proves popular the Tutor should follow reasonably quickly.

Jim

:jawdrop::jawdrop: I wants it:jump::jump:
Here is a WIP of the Grob Vigilant VC, she will come in FSX and FS9 variants and will have special scenery (the scenery available as freeware to all) of UK glider schools who operate her. These are for giving young Air Cadets 'hands on' flying experience. Expect release in a few weeks, everything in the cockpit will work 'by the book'. She is being made by the team that made the Sea Vixen last year.

hey it was early :p:

A good poster always watches his spelling and grammar - no matter whether he's...
- drunk
- dieing
- tired
- high
- asleep
- on the run
- flying
- excited
- tied to his chair
- yelled at by his wife

;) :icon_lol:

Björn (Spelling and grammar standards - the german way! :d)

I thought a "spell chucker" was a derogatory term for a MMOG mage? :)

Sorry. I'll go and hide at the back of a hangar now...(*)

Ian P.
(* -Type C, of course...)

A good poster always watches his spelling and grammar - no matter whether he's...
- drunk
- dieing
- tired
- high
- asleep
- on the run
- flying
- excited
- tied to his chair
- yelled at by his wife

;) :icon_lol:

Björn (Spelling and grammar standards - the german way! :d)

Then we might want to look at the way you spelled "dieing"? :173go1:
Let's try this again with "dying" this time! :jump: No worries, I won't tell anyone ;)

Have a great day!

Then we might want to look at the way you spelled "dieing"? :173go1:
Let's try this again with "dying" this time! :jump: No worries, I won't tell anyone ;)

Have a great day!

Reasons: Any of those I mentioned or anglais not being my native tongue or plain stupidity or all of them!

You may choose...:d

(Actually, I forgot to check my dictionary. I thought "dying" was "dyeing", so I went for the safest version - "dieing"...)

Back