• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Northern Virginia IPMS at Fairfax High School 20140426

Ivan

Charter Member
Hello All,

I know this is an international forum, but perhaps there are others here who will be attending this event tomorrow (Saturday).
I expect to be attending with my son so we will most likely end up at the Make & Take for at least a little while before generally browsing.
If you have never been before, it has always been an interesting way to spend a few hours and collect a few more model kits.

I seem to have posted nearly the same message almost exactly a year ago.

- Ivan.

It wasn't a bad event at all although the vendors started clearing out about an hour before the scheduled conclusion.

Here are a couple photographs of a Wildcat along with the CFS1 equivalent.

- Ivan.

Attachments

• IMG_2669.jpg
    IMG_2669.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 0
  • Wildcat4_LFHigh.jpg
    Wildcat4_LFHigh.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2670.jpg
    IMG_2670.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Wi;dcat4_LHigh.jpg
    Wi;dcat4_LHigh.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 0
Hello Daveroo,

IPMS has branches all over the world. I am sure there must be an event in your area that is not a year in the future.

By the way, I took photographs of the Wildcat because I thought it was a nicely laid out diorama.
After looking over it for a while, I believe the shape of the cowling isn't quite right. It looks like a cross between the P&W R-1830 and Wright R-1820 equipped aircraft.
If you are curious, there is a more detailed post under the "Conspicuous...." thread in the CFS1 area.

Take Care.
- Ivan.

well im now taking up a new hobby,semi trucks and trailers in 1/14th scale ,and i have yet to find a model car show in my area...

1/14 scale semi trucks? That would make a truck with trailer over 4 feet long. Geez! And I thought 1/25 was huge!

yes..they are large...me likes.....heres some pics of the truck and trailer im going to build.and a video of similar trucks in action.the radio is a Futaba 10 channel radio with the ability to memorize 30 models.

ltamc0644_zps5ae66e04.jpg

ltamc0632_zpsac84a2af.jpg

lfutk9200_zpse0bd9f05.jpg

Back