• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Nvidia driver update 31/03/2021

BendyFlyer

Charter Member
NVIDIA updated their G-Force driver today- I installed it and it promptly killed P3DV5. Several checks same outcome P3D start then CTD x 3. Reverted back to Version - 461.92 and system back to normal. That's all I can tell you.

I've had issues with P3D V5 and crashes with a intel i9 10900 and RTX3080 for many months, but no hotfixes.

What I find ridiculous is that on loading P3D it mentions collaboration with Nvidia!!!!

And exactly the same here!
Loads up, empty or black selection screen and gone!
I keep several drivers that I've had no trouble with on a backup drive and 461.92 brought everything back under control.

Still no solution to 'graphic card device hanging' in P3D4+ and it appears to be a universal problem with a lot of grumpy flight simming people looking for a solution.
Bugger!!

Back