• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

OT Kind acute....

LOL, that's great, wonder if it would lift a 230 lb man? :d

I saw one of these at an airshow some years ago. It's basically a large model aircraft!!! Fully aerobatic too:isadizzy: Afaik there are also tiny jet engined versions too.:d

Reminds me of a SPEED RACER episode when the MAMMOTH CAR was driving next to a tiny "bubble" car...:mixedsmi:

Didnt one of these fly through a C-5 or An224 ?.

Best

Michael

Yes, I seem to remember someone flying a Cri-Cri through a C-5. I'm sure it was the enormous American aircraft, not one of the enormous Russian ones.

Don't the jet ones have an endurance of something like five minutes or thereabouts? I remember reading that somewhere, too.

Insane little aircraft. Gotta love 'em! :costumes:

Ian P.

Insane little aircraft. Gotta love 'em! :costumes:

Can´t really agree to that, these don´t even get the weird-look-bonus in my opinion... The sound is just, ah, when it flew at a local airshow I just waited for it to make place for real aircraft....:d It´s allways a matter of taste for sure.... That photo is great by the way, I love how the jet pilot, kind of undecisive...

"Just 'cos you got a bigger engine, doesn't give you right of way!"

or

"Whaddya mean 'beep beep'?"

or

"Roadhog!" "Hedgehog!"

Back