• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

OZx Grumman G21A Goose Redux HD V1.20

huub vink

Administrator
Staff member
Once again I need your help. I'm sure I must have downloaded it and put it somewhere in one of my many back-ups, but I'm afraid I can't find it anywhere.

Is there somebody, who can help me to get the OZx Grumman G21A Goose Redux HD V1.20 for FSX again?

As always your help is highly appreciated.

Cheers,
Huub

Thanks Gavin,

This is why I think this is such a great place, a perfect answer in less than an hour! :encouragement:
I'm already downloading now!

Cheers,
Huub

Installed and I have saved the file in a place I can (hopefully) find it next time :biggrin-new:

dHNmDqC.jpg

Thanks again Gavin!

Cheers,
Huub

Thanks for the link Milan. The Hi-res Mount Cook repaint by Marcus most likely has never been released......

Cheers,
Huub

Although the default resolution repaint of the Mount Cook livery isn't bad at all! I have replaced the included spec maps (from the US Navy version) by those of the white version, to get rid of the reflection of the roundels in the spec map. I also removed the atc_id from the aircraft entry as the number displayed at the rudder.

pwHQuqD.jpg

Cheers,
Huub

Thanks Gavin,
This is why I think this is such a great place, a perfect answer in less than an hour! :encouragement:
I'm already downloading now!
Cheers,
Huub

The amount of collective flight sim knowledge here at SOH and the willingness to assist members with questions or requests is just outstanding. :encouragement:
I've been on (and left) other hobby websites that don't have anywhere near the same support infrastructure as SOH.

Help!!
I'm also looking for for the OZ Goose. I did have it, then my laptop & my portable hard drive libraries were stolen.

Much appreciated it, if I could get it.

Regards,
Robin

Hello There,

For some reason there still is no way to get this mod without asking someone who already has it....

Can someone send it to me when they have time?

Thanks in advance

Hello There,

For some reason there still is no way to get this mod without asking someone who already has it....

Can someone send it to me when they have time?

Thanks in advance

Hi @Vacaneu,

I no longer have FSX (waiting for MSFS2024), but check out the links below.
Sorry, I can't be of more help, but this is all I remember about the OZx Goose mod when I had it way back then.

This download should work :
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php/133931-OzX-Goose-HD-Redux-Complete

.... and a bunch of mods to keep you busy (most links should still work) :
https://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php/118774-FSX-Grumman-Goose-HD-Redux-V1-2-Revisited

Back