• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

OZX Grumman Goose Redux - Uploaded

menef

Charter Member
Hello everyone! Here I ask if someone can tell me if and where there's still a chance to download the Goose Redux by OZX. After a quick research in the web I've found NOTHING.
Thanks in advance:encouragement:

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny you should ask. We are investigating housing the files here.

As soon as we get confirmation we can they will be posted.

And I am waiting for a response from someone who might be able to grant hosting permissions. The installer ELUA is very specific that the files cannot be hosted on a website. I respect and understand that part of the agreement.

Already had a v1.20 in my hangar but downloaded this just out of curiosity. I get a crash taxiing/taking off on water with crash detection on.

Solved it - the water graphics setting at "ultra" was the problem. Downgrading it to "high" solved it.

Also there is a 2013 set of tweaks and updates by Lloyd Dixon at avsim:

ategory: Flight Simulator X - Aircraft Repaints, Textures and Modifications
Grumman Goose Flight Dynamics v1.0.1

sendfile.php
File Description:
Version 1.0.1. Re-uploaded with revision. New flight dynamics for the FSX default and OZx Grumman Goose, incorporating multiple changes and improvements. Included are a new air file (FDE), a new aircraft.cfg file, and a fix for the fuel gauge. This package is intended to improve the "feel" and to simulate a more realistic operation and handling of the aircraft. In addition to improving how the FSX Goose flies, extensive work has gone into how the engines and propellers are simulated. Please read the readme and changelog files included in this package for details and important information. REVISION: Some users have reported that after installation of version 1.0, the Grumman Goose fails to initialize when FSX is started. This revision includes an installation note in the readme that addresses the issue. Please read the IMPORTANT NOTE in the INSTALLATION section of the GD README for details. If you previously installed v1.0 and the aircraft loaded successfully, then you do not need this revision.
Filename:goose_dynamics_v1.0.1.zip
License:Freeware, limited distribution
Added:31st May 2013, 22:39:47
Downloads:2108
Author:Lloyd Dixon
Size:1662kb

Back