• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

P3D_V4 P3d v4.5 - ssw g-91

merida72

Charter Member
Goodmorning everyone,
I am one of the few who use P3D V4.5 (I have an old and refurbished PC) ...
not finding the version of the G-91 for P3D V4 anywhere and having the free version for P3D V5 available, I tried to install the latter.
I have followed the procedure to install it well (experimented with other airplanes and everything works), in the menu everything is ok but when I click to start the flight I have a CTD. Has anyone had the same experience as me? :banghead:

Goodmorning everyone,
I am one of the few who use P3D V4.5 (I have an old and refurbished PC) ...
not finding the version of the G-91 for P3D V4 anywhere and having the free version for P3D V5 available, I tried to install the latter.
I have followed the procedure to install it well (experimented with other airplanes and everything works), in the menu everything is ok but when I click to start the flight I have a CTD. Has anyone had the same experience as me? :banghead:

I have the p3d v4.5 version and the keyless installer when theyre were offered as free before they were pulled from simmarket, I also have the 104s and tornado, I dont have the harrier or the 84 in my simmarket account

Capture.png

PM sent

dont ask me how the keyless installer works, I never got it to run correctly and gave up on them.

I have the p3d v4.5 version and the keyless installer when theyre were offered as free before they were pulled from simmarket, I also have the 104s and tornado, I dont have the harrier or the 84 in my simmarket account

Capture.png

PM sent

dont ask me how the keyless installer works, I never got it to run correctly and gave up on them.

You are very kind.

I'll do some tests and see what I can do.

Now I read the PM

Back