• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

P3Dv4 Milviz Lightning

LouP

Flight Sim Junkie
Just flew the P38 that came with P3D v4 tonight and it's pretty good. Does anyone know if there were any repaints done for this?

LouP

Just flew the P38 that came with P3D v4 tonight and it's pretty good. Does anyone know if there were any repaints done for this?

LouP

Jankess has done a fair few, and theyre at OZx

Any Milviz P38 paint will work with this model

Awesome, thanks guys. I looked real quick last night and nothing came up but once again, it was late and I was tired. I'll give it another go today.

LouP

Hi again, Is there a redbull or polished version for the default P38 in P3D v4. I found some here but it looks like it's for an older version and the texture file names are completely different.

Thanks,
LouP

I haven't upgraded from P3Dv3 yet.....

V3 had the Justflight P-38. Am I reading this thread correctly that P3Dv4 has the Milviz P-38?

And just to prove the point.

eHIZUH.jpg

ZqnOBp.jpg

A beautiful rendition indeed, much better than the JF one that was included in P3Dv3.
Thanks for the screens :applause:

I haven't upgraded from P3Dv3 yet.....

V3 had the Justflight P-38. Am I reading this thread correctly that P3Dv4 has the Milviz P-38?

Yes, v4 includes standard (so no TacPack) MV P-38 (which was payware before), one skin only.

Back