• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Plum Island Video

That is Mr Piglet's, who by the way gave me the OK to use it in the video. I need to give credit to him... it seems I forgot to put that on the YouTube video or on my website. I'll fix that tomorrow when I get home from work.

Regardless, THANK YOU MR PIGLET!

Very professional indeed! I liked the "camera wobble" in the final shot as the Mite screams overhead:applause:

Bill reports the sales of this Airport scenery have been "lackluster". Possibly this video will turn it around. It's a realistic piece of scenery that exists. It too bad Cody has to bring it our when the forum is shut down.

Good vid again Cody! This scenery deserves a movie like this! :ernae:

What can I say ?

Cody your videos just blow me away........:applause::ernae::wavey:

Once again, a very cool ending!!!

I just dig how the 'camera' is almost shook off of its very tall tripod. :applause:
Very cool Cody. Yeeeee ha

Many thanks for the great reception of the video! I'm very glad that you are all enjoying it, and I hope more so the scenery itself. Bill's work simply SCREAMED to be put in video format. This was a fun project :)

Many thanks for the great reception of the video! I'm very glad that you are all enjoying it, and I hope more so the scenery itself. Bill's work simply SCREAMED to be put in video format. This was a fun project :)

I heard that..As soon as my rig is fixed that scenery is MINE........:d

Back