• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

PMDG MD-11 Pricing is up....*GULP*

Ark

Charter Member
FSX - 59 Euros
Combo (FSX + FS9) - 89 Euros (FS9 version to be released later this year)

USD Conversion:

FSX - $81.00
Combo - $122.00

*EDIT* It's EUROs instead of Pounds. I fail at foriegn currency. lol

Hey...mine too! :costumes:
I wouldn't spend that much on a plane in a good economy!
I'm sure it's an awesome plane, but jeez...:173go1:

I was really looking forward to this one and doing some repaints for it, but at these prices its out of my range.

:banghead::banghead:

I was going to get this one, but $115 AUD is just over the top for me. I hope they know what they are doing considering the economic turmoil the world is in. People are starting to be a little careful with their money. And with Chrismas comming up.
Anyway, good luck to them. Hopefully they will sell what they were expecting.

Ben

To be honest, even though I do enjoy tubeliners, I cannot understand the absolute fetish with them. I know tons of guys who love doing long hauls (8+ hours). What the heck?

?????????????????
:banghead:
The only variation of B737 'family' that is underdone would be the -100 and -200 versions.
WTF would another set of the rest do, PMDG and WILCO have them well covered.
Anyway, I voted for a C17, a neglected aeroplane which would be a cracker if it was turned out as well as their Herc.
:applause:

It was a toss up for me between the C-17 and the C-5. I'd love to see a CS quailty version of either one. I ended up voting for the C-5 only because it was bigger. :)

To be honest, even though I do enjoy tubeliners, I cannot understand the absolute fetish with them. I know tons of guys who love doing long hauls (8+ hours). What the heck?

I don't know how they will get 8 hours of continuous run time from FSX. I get maybe an hour before CDT or freezing.

Last night, I had a flight scheduled from Jim's NAS Meridian to Shaw, AFB. I spent 30 mins in line waiting to take off. Just when the F-16 in front of me takes off and I get ready to pull up to number 1, some T-45 student pilot retard pulls off the runway and taxied nose to nose from me.

That ticked me off. I managed to pull around him. In the ensueing wait I had forgotten my call sign and thought I heard tower clear me to T/O. So, I did.

That ticked off FSX control. :costumes: and they terminated IFR. Oh well, much quieter now. No sooner had I settled down for a nice 40-50 minute flight when faster than the eye can blink. I was staring at the desktop. FSX had gone poof!

Ah, such is the life of a FSX pilot. :banghead:

You would know, you joined the Marines...

(USAF vet here :wiggle:)

Sorry, couldn't help myself. Cheers!

Ya, please forgive me for joining the mens club who kill the enemies of our great nation; not the civilains in a military type uniform club! Sorry, couldn't help myself, I'm a bad person!:costumes:

PS We've been defending our nation for over two hundred and thirty years. How long has the Air Force been doing it? 50 long years or so.........? Really, all joking aside I SELDOM poke fun at other branches becuase all veterans are great people! God Bless

i've done a few la to tokyo flights and new york to paris in the default 747 just because, but it's not my regular thing. even then, i will step away sometimes to do other stuff and listen for atc when they call.

I don't know how they will get 8 hours of continuous run time from FSX. I get maybe an hour before CDT or freezing.

I'll come out of the flying closet, I'm definitly a long hauler. Got many entries in my logbook of 10+ plus flights all flown in real time. Did a 10er and a 12er over the weekend.

8 hours is a short jaunt hardly worth cranking the sim up for. :d

Back