• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Problem with weapons textures missing

Navy Chief

I imported the Alphasim Intruder into P3DV5. Seems to look and work fine, except textures missing from the Walleye missile and pylons. I am fairly certain I ran into this problem previously, but cannot remember the fix, if there was one. Any help? Thanks, NC

attachment.php

Attachments

• bomb and pylon textures.jpg
    bomb and pylon textures.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 5
  • bomb and pylon textures.jpg
    bomb and pylon textures.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 89
I imported the Alphasim Intruder into P3DV5. Seems to look and work fine, except textures missing from the Walleye missile and pylons. I am fairly certain I ran into this problem previously, but cannot remember the fix, if there was one. Any help? Thanks, NC

The MCX Material Editor (remember to check the box to highlight each selection) should show you what textures the missile and pylons use.
Then make sure they are .DDS format......and have been flipped appropriately.

The MCX Material Editor (remember to check the box to highlight each selection) should show you what textures the missile and pylons use.
Then make sure they are .DDS format......and have been flipped appropriately.

Well, I downloaded MCX, but have no clue where to start. NC

I will probably get some flak for this, but seeing these issues/problems - also with other aircraft - is why I am still waiting to move to P3Dv5. Very happy with v 4.5 in the meantime.

I will probably get some flak for this, but seeing these issues/problems - also with other aircraft - is why I am still waiting to move to P3Dv5. Very happy with v 4.5 in the meantime.

Ah, I don't mind such problems, really. I am retired, stay at home 99% of the time, and this keeps my mind busy:biggrin-new:. NC

Back