• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Pyro Helicopter Problem

falcon409

SOH-CM-2022
Fourteen years ago Mick Posch released The "Pyro" a 300kt Heli and I flew the heck out of it for about 6 months then put it in the hangar and never flew it again until a few days ago. I installed directly from the download on Simmarket and loaded it up anticipating some fun, "high speed" chopper flying only to be greeted with what you see below:

Pyro by Ed Wells, on Flickr

The obvious guess is a texture problem. . .the question is. . .where is it coming from? This only occurs in the VC, nowhere else. You can make out that the reflections (black panel in the window to the left) are affected as it's seen in other glass areas on the opposite side as well.

I am running DX10 Fixer as well, and uninstalled that and restarted the Sim expecting to have solved the problem, but uninstalling it made no change.

Problem solved. I took it for a flight and started noticing that anything requiring an alpha was affected, since this is an older model (despite being native FSX) it hit me that maybe running it through MCX would be something to try. That solved it.

Problem solved. I took it for a flight and started noticing that anything requiring an alpha was affected, since this is an older model (despite being native FSX) it hit me that maybe running it through MCX would be something to try. That solved it.
And here I was going to say you let it sit too long and now have stale gas!

Back