• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Question on a 60's ITT gauge -->Garrett AiResearch TFE731

Hi Rolland,

I am just back from travel, and, as mentionned in my PM, willing to contribute to this beautiful community project.

I have followed the description topic on FsDevelopper and I should be able to contribute this XML gauge.

Let me know if you are OK.

Regards - Gérard

Sorry Rolland,

I just saw your message in the other thread :(

These are for the volunteers to replace every gauge with the correct ones

I am right now doing FuelFlow and ITT

si, I will let you create these gauge.

Regards - Gérard

Yes shows this days highest ITT

I need to find a proper code for that, otherwise I simply delete it

Thanks
Have a look at the code on some g-meters. They move positive or negative and stay
there until a button is pushed to return the needles to zero. Might be worth a study.
:ernaehrung004:

Hi,

Unless I am naive and stupid, and I miss something special in the "definition" at FsDeveloper (you know that English is not my native language...)
The max indicator needle indicates the maximum temperature reached during operation.

I don't see any difficulty to keep the "max ITT value" and diisplay it on the gauge.

Code:
 <Element>
    <Select>
      <Value>(L:MAX ENG1 ITT, number) (A:TURB ENG1 ITT, Celsius) < if{ (A:TURB ENG1 ITT, Celsius) (>L:MAX ENG1 ITT, number) }</Value>
	</Select>
  </Element>

As I already mentionned, I am a sucker in graphics, so see this as a "proof of concept".

JGYz3Ie.png

If somebody could contribute the right graphics, I will be more than happy to finish this gauge.

Gérard

I would treat it as a 3rd needle, but it will have to stay at the max value & go to zero at start. Sorry I'm not good at .xml!
Keith

Back