• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

RAF Wethersfield FSX

ian elliot

SOH-CM-2024
RAF Wethersfield for FSX by Ian Elliot 05/06/23

This is an old scenery i found over at Flightsim that i'd forgotton about, and thought i'd rework it a little, i did an FS9
version, but i could easyily knock up a X version also
ive tweaked the ADE, made up a better ground poly and used better objects,

For traffic, you will need "jmai_f100_traffic2.zip" downloaded from Avsim

MAIW Global Scenery Library Objects (FSX) will be needed from the file library at https://militaryaiworks.com/

You'll find a Zip in this file, "USAAF vchs.zip", If you dont already have these,unzip and place Bgl into Addon-scenery/scenery,
and Bmp's into Addon-scenery/texture

Wethersfield during the war was open as a sattelite airfield for Ridgewell but by 1944
had become home of A-20 Havocs of the USAAF, returned to the RAF and then closed after the war,
Wethersfield had a second lease of life by becoming home in 1952 to the USAF 20th TFW, initially
flying F-84's and then moving on to F-100'S untill 1970 when the 20th TFW had to move to Upper Heyford
to operate there new F-111's

Attachments

• W1.jpg
    W1.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 22
  • W2.jpg
    W2.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 20
  • W3.jpg
    W3.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 17
Back