• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

RAZBAM at work

Prowler1111

Charter Member 2011
Gents:
Just to show you we´re not resting, some WiP pics of our coming titles

t222.jpg

A-7018.jpg

More at our forums

Best regards
Prowler

Sweet, I like painting A-7's, I look forward to its release.:ernae::ernae::applause:

Thanks guys!
These "SHOULD" be done by xmass or during early 09, since 09 will be certain nimble combat aircraft, made by douglas, that is currently available (the MSFS addon) in 4 volumes...............:running:

Prowler

..we are going to create a "combat version" of it, but nothing else...there is a patch to fix most fps issues , which were all identified and are not related to the number of texture maps..the big problem, Panther, is the fact that i have absolutely no problem AT MY STORE to upload free upgrades,but some of our distributors do (they pledge band usage) and do not like to include free of charge upgrades :banghead:, has happened before (a-4´s ,remember?) and once bitten....

Best regards
Prowler

..we are going to create a "combat version" of it, but nothing else...there is a patch to fix most fps issues , which were all identified and are not related to the number of texture maps..the big problem, Panther, is the fact that i have absolutely no problem AT MY STORE to upload free upgrades,but some of our distributors do (they pledge band usage) and do not like to include free of charge upgrades :banghead:, has happened before (a-4´s ,remember?) and once bitten....

Best regards
Prowler

Prowler, I looked at your site and did not see any update "there is a patch to fix most fps issue" Can u point me in the right direction :kilroy: It really a wonderful Jet... PS I got your Prowler :applause::applause::applause:

Thanks for the great FUN:ernae:

my bad..i failed to say that it´s not posted anywhere yet, until i get it sorted out with the distributors....

Prowler

:wavey:

Hi Ron,

God bless ya !!

You make some great stuff !!

I herby promise to make as many Free mission as you want(Now I can't Promise you A1 Sheet - But get ya B on) :d, if you make the Skyraider FSX !! LOL !!

Look forward to whatever ya put out !! :applause::ernae::applause:

Many Cheers !!

Back