• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

RAZBAM EA-6B Prowler in the coming days!

Prowler1111

Charter Member 2011
Gents:
It´s offical, we´ll have the EA-6B Prowler package up and ready in the coming days!

VAQ_141d.jpg

The package includes the EA-6B Prowler early versions, ICAP-II versions and Block 89 versions, a mission intended(firing AGM-88 HARM) model is also included, also an AI KC-135 (for missions) , but the missions WILL NOT be included in the release package but as a freeware package later, obviously, you´ll need the package in order to make them work.
Price is USD 27.50, FOR FSX ONLY, best with FSX Accelaration package.You´ll need SP2 for most features.
A Q&A thread will be open shortly at RAZBAM forums.

Best regards
Prowler

this one will be received real well in my hanger:ernae:

:jump:

Very Cool, More fun on the Deck !! Even an AGM-88 Harm - Correct me if I'm Wrong goes - PffffffffffffffWhooooooooooshhhhhhhhhh - Then of course my Fav Boooommmm !!

Many Cheers !!

Back