• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

RAZBAM FSX T-2 Buckeye

Prowler1111

Charter Member 2011
Gents:
It´s a complete new model, not just a FSX convertion (as native model), here are some WiP´s, it´s a new product, FS9 (and current) T-2 Buckeye version will still be supported, but there is no compatibility whatsoever between this model and the FS9 version.

T-2010.jpg

T-2006.jpg

More pics HERE

Best regards
Prowler

PS: The RAZBAM site and forums are under a BIG upgrade, expect news soon

Where my private copy:costumes: she looks mighty fine...looking forward to adding it to my collection....Mike

The T-2 Buckeye flew the last mission with the USN in August 22, 2008, i felt it deserved to get represented for posterity in a FSX version
[youtube_audio]
<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Cg7oKwpfoBc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

:jump::jump:

Good Stuff, Friggen Bagpipes give me goose bumps !! Awsome !! A-Ten-Hut !! LOL !! Down Boy !!

Great Vid - Looking forward to your Release !!

Many Cheers !! :applause::ernae::applause:

Great video, Ron!!!! Never have seen that before, and truly enjoyed it. Having worked on Buckeyes, and flown many a back seat ride in them........that video really brought back memories. I am looking forward to this release.

NC

Gents, the video is not mine, i juts realized the author´s(or the one who posted it) nickname is also Prowler..just a coincidence

Best regards
Prowler

Back