• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Razbam Website?

falcon409

SOH-CM-2022
I found a website (DCS) that has the Razbam Legacy products for purchase but when I select that item and go to the "cart" everything is in Spanish. My personal info is incorrect, especially the email address which has to be corrected or all the purchase info will go to a non-existent address and I can't find a way to access that to make changes.

i see that too. maybe post on his facebook page
Thanks. . .there was a website link on his FB page and I was able to register a new account and go through the process of making the purchase I wanted. The problem seems to be that the purchase never get completed. I can fill in all the necessary info click "OK" to make the purchase and it appears that it's done so I click "continue" at the bottom of the page and it takes me right back to the purchase page. When I check the page that shows my purchases or downloads it says nothing has been purchased.

I've left a message explaining all this on his FB page, just hoping I get an answer at some point.

I had something similar when I was trying to make an online tool purchase. I was unable to complete the purchase. A few weeks later I started to see a bunch of purchases I never made. Hope it's not the case.

Rob

I had something similar when I was trying to make an online tool purchase. I was unable to complete the purchase. A few weeks later I started to see a bunch of purchases I never made. Hope it's not the case.
Rob
So far nothing has shown that any purchase was ever successful. I finally went to Simmarket and made the purchase for $10. more that it showed on the Razbam site. I don't have the patience to wait for someone to maybe answer my request for assistance, lol.

Back