RealFlight F6F Hellcat Released

Like you said it had been a while since the thread was active , same for my memory as it had been a while since the release , the bombs and rockets were coded to require arming , the camera views using the A key brings up the arming panel for guns, rockets and bombs , once armed the rockets have a button show up on the gunsight and the one on the stick that are activated, the / drops the bombs and brakes fire the guns.

The supercharger should raise the MP , the breakers are decorations.

The smoke might be overheating the engine, you can turn that off , from the manual


Full Real Engine Management
To enable 'Full Real Engine Management' you will need to locate your Flight Simulator X installation folder.
Once located go to: SimObjects / Airplanes / RF F6F_hellcat / Panel /
Open up the 'panel.cfg' file and locate the following lines of code, which should be located near the bottom of the page
​


To enable
Full Real Engine Management, your panel.cfg file should look like this :

gauge00=realflight_gauges!RFSNDOFF, 2,2
gauge01=realflight_gauges!spoiler, 4,4
gauge02=realflight_gauges!su_combustion, 0,0
gauge03=realflight_gauges!trigger1, 5,5,00,00
gauge04=realflight_gauges!RFSND, 1,1
gauge05=realflight_gauges!RFSND1, 3,3
gauge06=trigger!trigger2, 0,0
gauge07=F6FSys!Doa, 6,6​


To disable Full Real Engine Management, your panel.cfg file should look like this:

gauge00=realflight_gauges!RFSNDOFF, 2,2
gauge01=realflight_gauges!spoiler, 4,4
gauge02=realflight_gauges!su_combustion, 0,0
gauge03=realflight_gauges!trigger1, 5,5,00,00
gauge04=realflight_gauges!RFSND, 1,1
gauge05=realflight_gauges!RFSND1, 3,3
gauge06=trigger!trigger2, 0,0
//gauge07=F6FSys!Doa, 6,6



Hope that helps you out , Best CJ

​
 
Thanks Chuck, that is excellent!

I have certainly been able to release all weapons now, and I tried a bit better engine management last night (kept RPM down etc) per the manual and - no smoke! I don't want to "whimp" out just yet (edit the panel.cfg) as getting the engine "right" is a fine challenge for me, and a big attraction for using this plane!

I also want to thank Vertigo for their very prompt and helpful answers to questions I asked on their help site; super level of service I reckon!

This is a fantastic plane;it has real character and I love all the features! I certainly highly recommend this model and my wallet is looking nervous as I think about a possible Hawk or Bear to add to my hanger! :applause:
 
Back
Top