• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Red Bull

Panther_99FS

Retired SOH Administrator
Seems like they're much more forgiving/tolerant/supportive with Albon than they were with both Kivyat and Gasly.....

Red Bull more or less ran out of talents. It seems Red Bull has a similar problem as Honda in MotoGP. The RB16 seems to work for the first rider. Anyone else who tries to drive this car fails..... Red Bull now has to take a decision whether they continue with their own talents or take the risk and hire someone like the Hulk which is also not an automatic guarantee for success. And I'm not sure anyone really desires a seat behind Max.

Just my personal view,

Huub

Actually,
I think Red Bull's problem is that they treat the other driver like crap - as evidenced with Webber and Ricciardo.

I don't think "The Hulk" even wants to go into that crap situation.

That being said, like I said in the first post here, RB seems to be changing it's tune a wee bit with Albon and are more forgiving with Albon than they were with Kivyat and Gasly....

That's what I tried to say. When they want to follow their own philosophy, they ran out of options. When they keep Albon in the seat they have to justify this. After what happened with Kivyat and Gasly you can't keep him in this seat and tell the world that you are dissatisfied.

Obviously Red Bull is clear about the first and second driver. Whether you can call this "treating the second driver as crab" is something I can't judge. But I see more teams where the first driver gets (much) more privileges than the second driver.....

Cheers,
Huub

A small side note: Today was considered a sort of close finish as Max finished within 8 seconds from Valtteri. Today in the MotoGP the first 8 rider finished within 7 seconds.....

That's what I tried to say. When they want to follow their own philosophy, they ran out of options. When they keep Albon in the seat they have to justify this.

Obviously Red Bull is clear about the first and second driver. Whether you can call this "treating the second driver as crab" is something I can't judge. But I see more teams where the first driver gets (much) more privileges than the second driver.....

Cheers,
Huub

A small side note: Today was considered a sort of close finish as Max finished within 8 seconds from Valtteri. Today in the MotoGP the first 8 rider finished within 7 seconds.....

Ah got it!!
I think this is what - 2 races now where Max has stated (to paraphrase), "let's run our own race".....

I think it was beautiful that Mercedes doesn't designate a 1/2 driver - the fierce Rosberg/Hamilton races illustrate that.

You could argue that there's a preference for Lewis over Valtteri, but IMHO, Bottas is nowhere near the driver that Rosberg was...

Exactly so!
And I think Suzie Perry mentioned that so far this season there have been 19 different riders on the podium.
:encouragement:

Back