• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Reklaw TS Gathering Tomorrow

falcon409

SOH-CM-2022
The scheduled get together for the Reklaw Fly-In discussion will be tomorrow evening at 7PM CST, 8PM EST and 5PM PST. Anyone who wants to participate in the MP Fly-In can log into Teamspeak at that time and join the discussion. It should give us a chance to make sure our Comms are working correctly and fix any problems folks might have with TS. We'll also look at the flight plan and the use of FSJoin and how that works to keep us all together and seeing each other as we fly.

Sept 28th is also open to give those who can't make the 27th meeting a chance to get the same assistance. Same times as the 27th meeting.

Courtesy Reply

I will be unable to participate because we are in church Wednesday evening at that time until sometimes 9PM EST. Have fun.

Ed I will might be able to join by PC on the 27th. Depends on if we get home in time. If not I will join by cell phone. I will definitely be there to help with the 28th exercise.

I have given Rob a refresher on how to assign the user groups for anyone who joins the TS3 server. If I see you on I can elevate your permissions to allow you to modify others as well.

Back