• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Released - Bush Hawk XP

That is one awesome plane!

Thanks for the heads up on its release!

:ernae: :applause: :medals: :applause: :ernae:

Awesome work Chris! Great screenshots Nick!

Bill
LHC

Nah it looks more like a coffee stain to me! Maybe the pilot wedged his morning java between the throttle and prop pitch knobs while taxiing and a bump in the field slopped it over the top. :costumes:

LOL, wait till you see the Starbucks Cup rolling around on the floor.:applause::applause:

Brilliant aircraft i'll fly this for hours. I have only had it five mins and I can't turn up the sound, cos everybody went to bed here.:sleep::sleep:

Wow, This Bush Hawk is detailed and fps friendly. My hat off to the painter, the kiwis is what convinced me to buy.:d
2008-10-16_18-29-3-906.jpg

No hit, I get a great fluid 35fps over FTX and 25 over Aerosoft scenery. Transload FS9 scenery fluid 20fps. So its great Fps friendly AC.

I really don't know where these problems are coming form. I beta tested the bird, and neither I, or anyone on the team had any FPS issues.

I'm only running an E6400 OC'd to 3.1ghz, 2GB RAM, SATA II on an ASUS P5B mobo with a Nvidia 8800GTX 768VRAM. FSX is fairly CPU intensive, and I certainly don't have the fastest processor. I would consider my system medium-high compared to what I see others using out there.

As for the rest of the testers, well, I don't know what they had.

Did anyone with a lesser/marginal system beta test ?

P, I just tested this on my AMD 3500 Nvidia 8500 512GT 2 gig ram XP Pro Sp3.

Useing the FTX scenery and John Stinstroms recent KVOK release I got a fluid 20 to 23 fps all sliders right except car traffic as I prefer boats and ships. Overall its still a winner.

Back