• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

RELEASED: Fokker T.5 bomber for P3D

Dutcheeseblend

Blenderer
Hi everybody,

I just uploaded my Fokker T.5 bomber add-on for P3D here to the library (and various other mirrors as well).
Please enjoy the love that I put in it, and feel the blood, sweat and tears of the unequal battle fought in it.

Just a few pictures (FSX, I'd admit).

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Video's of the features:

For now, I want to wish you a merciful Christmas!

Kind regards,

Daan Kaasjager
Dutcheeseblend

Oh thanks! The first thing I will do when I come back after Christmas is download and install :applause:!

Very nice job. Im impressed :- ).
I had a problem when I put it in add on folder (so outside the sim), P3Dv5 doesnt see this, I changed the entry and now its ok.

<SimBase.Document Type="AddOnXml" version="4,0" id="add-on"> <AddOn.Name>DCB_FokkerT5_V100</AddOn.Name>
<AddOn.Description>Fokker T.5</AddOn.Description>
<AddOn.Component>
<Category>Effects</Category>
<Path>Effects</Path>
</AddOn.Component>
<AddOn.Component>
<Category>SimObjects</Category>
<Path>SimObjects\Airplanes</Path>
</AddOn.Component>
</SimBase.Document>

difficult to keep a straight line during take-off but maybe there was strong wind, will try again : ). I see a lot of hard work here. Congratulations !!!! :applause:

KRTNj8J.jpg

u4xJXSA.jpg

Ryebjqu.jpg

RGnQBT1.jpg

NFnXjey.jpg

Back