• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

P3D_V5 Released: Lockheed SR-71 Blackbird for P3D (& FSX)

centuryseries

SOH-CM-2023
I've finally got to the stage I can release this new iteration of the SR-71 Blackbird, perhaps my final project for Flight Simulator having started some 20 years ago. Note for a mildly functional RSO cockpit and of course PBR textures you'd need P3D - either 4.5 or 5.3 (preferably V5.3). 19 schemes, including high-vis, lo-vis and reactivation.

Discounts available for those who purchased the previous SR for FS9/FSX or FSX A-12. Currently at Simmarket, others to follow in due course.

I recommend P3D V5.3 and VR. Don't forget to download XMLtools for your sim version to be TEB limited (16 shots of afternurner).

Hope you enjoy it.

Pilots%20cockpit%201.jpg

RSO%20cockpit.jpg

17964.jpg

17976%20ground%20equipment.jpg

Lighting 1.jpg

974 with new burner 2.jpg

Lighting%201.jpg

Thank you for the information. Any chance we get one day a P3DV5 version of the Convair B-58 ? Would be so nice. Regards - Gérard

Congratulations. This looks too good to pass up. Quick question - Is there a discount at Just Flight if purchase the A-12 as can't see one on product page? I can see discount on Simmarket.

Hi Renniks,

I'll need to ask Justflight - the discount was supposed to be set the same way.

If I were you, in order to take advantage of the saving, it would make sense to buy from Simmarket. Please note though, that at present the A-12 doesn't have PBR - this will hopefully follow soon along with some PBR for the B-58 Hustler so that they can be used in P3D V5.3. PBR for the Hustler and A-12 will probably be free to those who have already bought, unless I start making massive changes to the models which at this stage is unlikely.

Back