• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

'Released'

Looks very good but I'd like to see it on a download page rather than a CD purchase.
Falcon I get the links no problem?

Oh no, I don't know if I'm really up for another round the world tour just yet. But this sure would make it a bit more exciting not to mention the historical aspect along with all the info.

Hummm, flipping coin.

Thanks for the heads up Panther.:ernae:

Oh no, I don't know if I'm really up for another round the world tour just yet. But this sure would make it a bit more exciting not to mention the historical aspect along with all the info.

Hummm, flipping coin.

Thanks for the heads up Panther.:ernae:

I am with ya Marlin, those round the world trips can be demanding. Almost like it is a chore on the list that needs to be completed each day or else. I did try to start one this past month but stalled out in Dallas before the Hurricane came in. O-well...

Back