• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Repaint for Carlos Palacio's AW139

Kurdt_Cocaine

Чайка
Hello, I've downloaded Carlo's Palacio's AW139 version 2.1 to use in FSX and it works fantastic, most of the liveries it comes with look great except for one: the Italian Coast Guard one; I gave it a shot and tried to rectify some of the mistakes myself but it turned out looking pretty awful.. I then tried looking for a better one but couldn't find any. If any of you reading this want to try your hand and making it the paintkit can be found at helisimmer.com, or even better if there is an existing one that i don't know of please please link me to it as i'm desperate for a good looking Guardia Costiera AW139. Here's some pictures for reference: unnamed (1).jpg20-1024x680.jpgguardia-costiera-luni_DSC6168_copia-2.jpg

Back