• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

request for help

dombral

Charter Member
I have problems with several "panels" that prevent the dislpay of the aircraft concerned . I am forced to use a substitute "panel" for example that of the A6M2 of microsoft which is a pity
Is it possible to sove this problem ? thanks in advance
Dombral

does the whole aircraft not dislpay in outside view and/or virtual cockpit, or only the panel in standard cockpit view?
Can you post the panel.cfg file of one of the problematic panels?

I am learning that panel cfg files for 1024 x 768 bitmaps will cause the aircraft not to show up in Win 7, 10 and 11.

By adding an extra line and bitmap (640X480) in the panel.cfg the issue goes away.

[Window00]
file_640= 640 panel name.bmp
file_1024=1024 panel name.bmp

Removing the line 'render_3D_window=1' can either work by itself, or may be needed in addition to the above

[Window00]
render_3D_window=1

I am learning that panel cfg files for 1024 x 768 bitmaps will cause the aircraft not to show up in Win 7, 10 and 11.

By adding an extra line and bitmap (640X480) in the panel.cfg the issue goes away.

[Window00]
file_640= 640 panel name.bmp
file_1024=1024 panel name.bmp

Removing the line 'render_3D_window=1' can either work by itself, or may be needed in addition to the above

[Window00]
render_3D_window=1
removing the line "render_3D_window" gives a good result but you also have to remove the full screen option in the parametre and do it for the other" window ox"
thank you very much
Dombral

Back