• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Ricciardo

That is a hard question to answer as, we only know what was in the media. But perhaps RBR had other plans, of which the press was never made aware of. There were many things going on inside RBR at that moment. Like the switch to Honda for instance, which could of course have had massive consequences (rumours that Honda wanted to have a Japanese driver....).

But based on what happened inside the RBR with his seat I don't think RBR had any plans to replace Ricciardo at that time. So from sportive point of view I think she should have accepted to become the second driver as he would currently have been in a better car.

However I think his transfers to Renault/Alpine and McLaren made him quite some money, so I don't know whether staying would have been the right move from financial point of view.

Cheers,
Huub

Hmmmm.....I did think it was a bit odd for him to leave Renault at a time when things appeared to be starting to 'gel' there......

Hmmmm.....I did think it was a bit odd for him to leave Renault at a time when things appeared to be starting to 'gel' there......

I think he had a 2 years contract with Renault which simply ended in 2020. Alpine could contract Alonso who had driven for Renault twice before and might be considered the better driver from the two as he has been world champion twice.

Cheers,
Huub

Time to go IMHO, he really should take his $120M and laugh all the way to the bank.
Find another interest and enjoy taking that big bundle of cash courtesy of McLaren, no need to even consider racing in any way at all.
:encouragement:

Like most probably everybody here, I wish somebody would offer me that kind of money to quit my job..... :biggrin-new:
Retiring at 33 with all that money to spend must be quite nice.

Cheers,
Huub

Back